Desktop Chip Level Training
Desktop Chip Level is origin for chip level learning about to learn motherboard architecture,working principle,identifying ics,cpu,north & south bridge,bios and practically known things are tracing power sequence , BIOS update program, VRM tracing,BGA IC Reballing concepts and so on.
To learn chip level for desktop is almost same as laptop but some architecture differ.
The field of computer chip repairing is expanding day by day. we provide you best career in this field. Along with that, it is a perfect scope if you are looking for a career change.We are spliting the Syllabus in following Modules
Desktop Computer Hardware
- Anatomy of Computer.
- Assembling & Dismantling of Laptop.
- Identify the Hardware Components.
- Hardware Components & Functions of the parts.
- S.M.P.S Voltages
- LCD LED & Inverter Replacement Bios Setting
- Hard Disk partition & formatting
- O.S Password Recovery
- Anti-virus Installation
- Dual O.S Installation
Basic Electronic & S.M.P.S Repair
- About Electronics.
- Difference Between Electrical & Electronics.
- About current & Voltage.
- Type of Circuits.
- Electronic Component Application and its characteristics.
- Soldering Practicing
- Logic gates & Number System
- S.M.P.S Block Diagram
- Transformer Working Principle
- Bridge Rectification
- fault finding of S.M.P.S
Laptop Motherboard Chip Level Course
- Architecture of Desktop Mother board
- Working Principle of Motherboard
- Identifying ICs,CPU,North Bridge,South Bridge,Embedded Controller,Bios,Clock,LAN,Audio
- Clock Generator IC
- Types of CPU socket & CPUS
- RAM Application & Pin detail
- IC's& Connector,Application,Power Section & Pin detail
- Tracing Power Sequence
- VRM tracing
- BIOS Update with EEPROM Programmer
- Voltage & Signal Tracing
- BGA IC Reballing with BGA machine & Reballing kit
- Signal tracing with Oscillloscope
- Fault finding with faulty Motherboards